IntroductionThe main purpose of this page is to teach you how to set up and run crawlers and/or automation tasks by simply using your favourite web browser, for example, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer ...
LoginAfter registration, the administrator will create an account with a username and password and send it to your email. Use this username and password to log in into your Web Panel.
Web Panel SectionsThe Web Panel is logically and functionally divided into sections:
- Shop - an online shop where users can buy additional resources such as robots, databases and storage space for files and tasks.
- Turnkey Tasks - a list of turnkey solutions
- Robots - a list of robot machines which can be used to execute DEX8 scripts e.g. tasks
- Databases - a list of NoSQL databases where robots can store extracted data
- Tasks - where the Web Panel user can create, edit and delete robot tasks
- Echoes - messages returned from the robots, which show the task execution status
- Deployments - a list of deployed task statuses
- Collections - a list of extracted data, which is stored in an NoSQL database
- Exporters - for exporting data from a NoSQL database to a CSV file or for reaching it via API
- Scheduler - where the user can schedule specific tasks to be executed